If you want to know how to build muscle and burn fat by eating delicious vegetarian and vegan meals that are easy to cook and easy on your wallet, then you want to read this book.
Let me ask you a few questions.
Do you worry that building muscle or losing fat is too hard as a vegetarian or vegan?
Are you not sure of how to prepare food that is not only delicious and healthy but also effective in helping you build muscle and lose fat?
Are you afraid that cooking nutritious, restaurant-quality meals is too time-consuming and expensive?
Do you think that following a vegetarian or vegan lifestyle means having to force down the same boring, bland food every day?
If you answered “yes” to any of those questions, don’t worry—you’re not alone. And this book is the answer.
With this book, you can cook fast, healthy, and tasty vegetarian and vegan meals every day (and on a reasonable budget) that will help you build muscle or lose weight, regardless of your current skills.
In this book, you’re also going to learn how to eat right without having to obsess over every calorie.
These 9 scientifically proven rules for eating are the foundation of every great physique and can be , and they have nothing to do with following weird diets or depriving yourself of everything that tastes good.
And the recipes themselves? In this book you’ll find 100 healthy, flavorful recipes specifically designed for vegetarians and vegans that want to build muscle or lose fat. Regardless of your fitness goals, this book has got you covered.
Here’s a “sneak peek” of the recipes you’ll find inside:
• 20 fast, delicious breakfast recipes (13 vegetarian and 7 vegan), including Berry Cheesecake Muffins, Red Pepper & Goat Cheese Frittata, Tempeh Hash, PB&J Oatmeal, Tex-Mex Tofu Breakfast Tacos, Healthy French Toast, and more.
• 20 mouthwatering entrees (10 vegan and 10 vegetarian), including Raw Almond Flaxseed Burgers, Greek Pasta Salad, Eggplant Parmesan, Seven Layer Bean Pie, Tofu Puttanesca, High Protein Mac & Cheese, and more.
• 20 savory side dishes (18 vegan and 2 vegetarian), including Carrot Fries, Cranberry Apricot Squash, Quinoa & Smoked Tofu Salad, Sherry-Asiago Cream Brussels Sprouts, Three Bean Salad, Greek Potatoes, and more.
• 20 awesome snack recipes (5 vegetarian and 15 vegan), including Maple Pumpkin Protein Bars, Protein Parfait, Blueberry Banana Oat Cakes, Chocolate Black Bean Energy Bars, Baked Kale Chips, No-Bake Almond Protein Bars, Homemade Applesauce, and more.
• 10 hearty, healthy protein shake recipes (8 vegetarian and 2 vegan), including Double Chocolate Protein Smoothie, Pumpkin Delight, Cherry Vanilla Protein Smoothie, Blueberry Flax Smoothie, and more.
• 10 delectable desserts (6 vegetarian and 4 vegan), including Banana Caramel Bread Pudding, No-Bake Vanilla Cake, Protein Peach Surprise, Blackberry Parfait, and more.
SPECIAL BONUS FOR READERS
With this book, you’ll also get a free spreadsheet that lists every recipe in the book along with their calories, protein, carbs, and fats! Chances are you’re going to want to use the recipes to plan out your daily meals, and this spreadsheet makes it a simple matter of copy and pasting!
Scroll up and click the “Buy” button now and learn how to cook nutritious, delicious vegetarian and vegan meals that make building muscle and burning fat easy and enjoyable!
Popular Searches : Eat Green Get Lean book review, Eat Green Get Lean PDF EBOOK, Eat Green Get Lean AUDIOBOOK , Eat Green Get Lean EPUB , Eat Green Get Lean , Michael Matthews's book, free ebook apk download, Eat Green Get Lean book online, Special Diet